About The Course
Diploma in Animation & Film Making emphasizes on the whole film making process. After completing this course effectively a student would be able to understand the balance of Direction, Cinematography and Technical aspects in the right Mix.
Students will get the opportunity to learn the technical and artistic tools they require to master compositing and visual effects techniques.
- Introduction of Animation
- Classical & Digital Animation
- Students will be able to deliver 2D animation short films.
- Graphic Designing
- 3D Animation
- Students should be able to do Basic 3d animation
- Apply Graphic design for various graphic applications
- Students will be able to do CG Composition and Visual Effects
- Sound Techniques
- Students will be able use the various principles and follow the process to Work on a 3d Animation film as a part of the final submission
Eligibility: 10th +
Duration - 2 Years
Semesters - 4 Semesters